Mark Trezcinski(3).........................Robin Haddy, Mark Horwell
Kilkhampton won the Launceston Cup for the first time since 1973 and despite relinquishing a two-goal lead the winning goal completed a hat trick for Mark Trezcinski after a good fight back from Boscastle.

Kilk' seemed to be quicker to the ball in the opening exchanges and duly took the lead when a corner from the right was struck home from close range by Trezcinski, he proved to be a real thorn in the flesh as the Boscastle defence struggled to combat his forceful running all afternoon.
Trezcinski was soon on the score sheet again when the Boscastle defenders did not deal with a through ball and he prodded the ball into the corner of the net. Kilk' were now on fire and could quite easily have doubled their lead as Trezcinski hit the post with a close range header and then hit a rasping volley against the cross bar. Boscastle did start to make some impression on the game, soon after Kilk' goal keeper Nick Gregery had collided with one of his own defenders, and Robin Haddy darted in at the near post unmarked to score following a corner shortly before half time.

Boscastle upped their own tempo in the second half and deservedly equalised when Mark Horwell sent in a fierce free kick from the left side of the penalty area that deceived everybody and ended up in the net. With Boscastle in the ascendancy Kilk' seemed to have blown their chance but Trezcinski continued to make an impression and scored the winning goal by stroking home the ball from a free kick taken out on the right with 15 minutes remaining. Dan Ovens a hat trick hero himself in the semi-final had a good chance to equalise but screwed his shot wide whilst at the other end Trezcinski nearly added to his tally. Boscastle tried in vain for the equaliser as the game entered the final stages but the Kilk' defence grew in stature and held firm.

Mr Olver Harris (President) presented the cup to Ian Thomas the captain of Kilkhampton who claim their first trophy for five years.