Scott Bloomfield................................ Danny Smith(2)
Jarryd Kelly(2)................................... Adam walter
Shane Maton

This turned out to be one of the best Launceston Cup Finals in recent years with the game really springing into life midway through the second half all the goals coming after the hour mark and then the game was won in extra time.
Gunnislake started the game slightly on top but Kilkhampton did not allow them to take control as in the previous weeks Semi Final and both sides cancelled each other out it remaining goal less at half time.
After the interval Kilkhampton seemed to step up a gear and took the game to their opponents with Richard Corfield forced to pull off a couple of fine saves, pushing one fine effort onto the crossbar and away to safety.
On 70 mins Kilkhampton deservedly took the lead when a free kick from the right found Danny Smith and his volley zipped into the net. The lead lasted only five minutes as Gunnislake were soon level when the ball was squared back for Scott Bloomfield to side foot home from fifteen yards, but Kilkhampton took the lead again when captain Adam Walter audacious attempt at goal from near the half way line looped over Cornfields head to make 2-1. The game was now fast and very open and Gunnislake equalised again with a few minutes remaining when Stefan Kelly went on a good run across the Kilkhampton area and then the resultant shot was only partially saved by Nick Gregery in the Kilkhampton goal and the predatory Jarryd Kelly was ready to stoop and head home the loose ball. The game was flowing end to end as both sides sought a winner with Gunni’ going closest but the game went to extra time.(2-2)
The first period of extra time both sides played a bit cagey but early in the second period Shane Maton took the ball into the box before rounding Gregery and slotting the ball into the net from an acute angle.
Kilkhampton now had to press forward for and equaliser and were left exposed when they lost possession and Jarryd Kelly gathered the ball, cut inside the fullback before scoring with a low shot into the far corner of the net. Game over it appeared but Kilkhampton had other ideas and following good build up play by Liam Bunning the ball eventually found Danny Smith who scored from eight yards to set up an exciting final two minutes but the Gunnislake defence held out.